AMV, expert in reactive management of atypical projects in precision mechanics; prototypes and mechanical tools.
Integrated in the JOGAM group since 2008, AMV, with a team of qualified men and women, brings you its know-how in the machining sector; Realization of unit parts, small and medium series, prototypes and tools.
Our varied areas of expertise in precision mechanics guarantee the supply of solutions adapted to each of your projects. We have a machine park integrating :
- a diversified turning pole including a Mazak Intégrex multi-axis lathe; machining capacities ranging from 1 to 600 mm,
- a multipurpose milling center; digital machining centers including 5 palletized axis, associated with a latest generation CAD / CAM tool and conventional machines.
- A Know-how in the machining of mechanically welded parts; machining capacities ranging from 0.2 m3 to 1 m3.
We master the machining of all types of materials: plastic, aluminum, alloy steels, stainless steel, inconel and so-called exotic materials (invar, carbon, etc.).
Partners for a global solution
Our network of subcontractor partners can take care of the other operations inherent in the process, in order to meet your needs, in particular:
- cutting, drilling, grinding,
- the different material treatments: heat treatment, surface treatment, engraving, screen printing, painting, etc.
A team is dedicated to assembling mechanical sub-assemblies. Our flexible structure, on a human scale, has enabled us for over 30 years to guarantee you reliability in the overall management of your projects.